Sunday, February 20, 2011

World's Most Patient Dog






Aleah has plenty of toys and stuffed animals but none of them compare to her pal Bandit! She plays with him for hours on his dog bed. She dresses him, walks him, rides him, feeds him, and crawls all over him! He just sits there and takes all in stride. In fact, he seems to love it. He never left my side when I had my broken leg and recently has taken up going in the car with us whenever we leave the house. I took him to feed the ducks with us without even considering that he would want to eat the ducks! Just my luck there were hundreds of them. Poor Bandit had to be tied up and he waited patiently while we fed the ducks with the saddest little whimper.... When I let him go, he stopped short of the water and watched and watched. The ducks seemed to torment him knowing he wouldn't get wet until of course, in he went!

No comments: