







We just returned from an amazing weekend at the beach. I am usually a bit melancholy the month of October missing the leaves falling and colors of MI, the cider mill, putting on jeans and sweaters... I long for that as we still enjoy temperatures into the 90s and a "cold front" is when it goes down to 75! Anyways, the weekend at the beach in the sun with the waves cured me! We enjoyed warm ocean water and plenty of gulls for Miss Aleah to feed. She finally stopped eatting sand but didn't seem to mind eatting sandy pretzels with the sea gulls! She also attempted the waves and learned that no matter how hard you try, you can't catch a birds shadow! The boys spent hours in the ocean alternating with Gregg and me. It was just nice to be away from scrubbing floors and doing laundry!
1 comment:
Playing together is better than prozac!!! Play often! Awesome photo update!!! Now I'm melancholy missing you! Love momanddad
Post a Comment