Nathan started pre-K this year. He goes three days a week and is a very proud member of the monkey class. He was grateful not to be in the duck, bunny, or goldfish class! He has an awesome teacher and great friends in his class. On his first day all he wanted to do was show Nolan "my school". Since he was so sweet and sincere and since they both can't wait to be at the same school next year, I took Nolan with us and dropped him off late to school. Nathan was beaming with pride and showed everyone his Big brother. At one point, Nolan went and helped another little girl in the next class who is a friend of ours. I pulled him back to Nathan when all the parents were to leave the room. When I left, they were at a table together playing with skeleton bones. When I returned, Nolan was helping read a book to the class! He told me on the way out that he meant to go back and check on Mary but he was having too much fun with Nathan so "I stayed with my brother!"
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Hey, Hey He's a Monkey!!!!
Nathan started pre-K this year. He goes three days a week and is a very proud member of the monkey class. He was grateful not to be in the duck, bunny, or goldfish class! He has an awesome teacher and great friends in his class. On his first day all he wanted to do was show Nolan "my school". Since he was so sweet and sincere and since they both can't wait to be at the same school next year, I took Nolan with us and dropped him off late to school. Nathan was beaming with pride and showed everyone his Big brother. At one point, Nolan went and helped another little girl in the next class who is a friend of ours. I pulled him back to Nathan when all the parents were to leave the room. When I left, they were at a table together playing with skeleton bones. When I returned, Nolan was helping read a book to the class! He told me on the way out that he meant to go back and check on Mary but he was having too much fun with Nathan so "I stayed with my brother!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment