Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wild Child #2!









Thankfully, Nathan inherited not as much of the wild gene or atleast it hasn't been fully expressed yet. Nathan watches the roller coaster videos with us and makes comments like ".. well, I'm not tall enough for that." or, "I don't think I'll ride that". While Nolan was on the big rides w/ Daddy and Bryan< Nathan was readng an Anatomy book w/ Grandma. It should be noted that he was not tall enough but also not disappointed! He did like the arcade games and saved some rides to share w/ Nolan. When it comes to the waves, Nathan is fearless! He surprised all of us with his determination and belly laughs of glee. Unfortunately, he was very cold so had to take a few breaks to warm up! Nathan will be the ER doc fixing his brother and sister's bones:) Oh! That is a bed of nails he is laying on at the Science museum!

No comments: