Well Miss Aleah is going to well spoiled with love. I am delighted to say that the boys are awestuke and deeply in love with her. On the otherhand, she will learn patience very early in life and Daddy and I pray and are vigilant over two excited boys who are seeming BIG and masculine:) The boys arrived the next afternoon to meet their baby sister. Nolan looked like he was in shock and stared at her, tried to touch her but couldn't he just stared in awe! Nathan started LAUGHING the deepest belly laugh you ever heard and exclaimed : "I can't believe it! I can't believe it! She was in your belly!" "Nolan! Look! she is so tiny!" And he couldn't stop kissing her. Nolan can't get over her tiny size and how much she looks like a doll. He also offered to stay in the hospital and help me overnight! The hugs, holding and loving have not stopped. Nolan brought her a doll and Nathan the pink soccer ball. What a great addition to the family; the fun has just begun!
No comments:
Post a Comment