

Someone once said not to blink but I guess I did because now my "little" 20 lb 4 month old is in first grade! He started at his new school today with a big smile and was braver than I would have been not knowing anyone! He barely let me kiss him goodbye and acted as if he owned the place when I showed up for lunch! He did insist however that I walk him back to his room and put Nathan in line with him. I kissed him goodbye and said " I love you" This prompted Nathan to run back and kiss him with an "I love you" and Nolan to return the same! Brought tears to my eyes! Nathan had a great day, he seemed to enjoy the "alone time" and snuggled like never before but was equally excited to pick Nolan up and asked if he had fun and then told him that he missed him. It wasn't Mommy Nathan snuggled with this evening either; it was that big brother! Nolan is concerned that his teacher may be "bossy" but I think we shall get over that quick, she seems like a gentle soul inside and is having her first grandchild Sept 25th. She ate lunch at the table with the class and carried on lively conversations about summer vacations and pets with the kids, can't be too bad.... Above is our back to school pencil cakes, Nolan did the yellow part! We had that saturday and went to Seaworld Yesterday as a final summer farewell. Preschool starts TUesday; stay tuned!
2 comments:
Aww he looks so cute. Glad to hear he had a great 1st day.
Love the uniform!
Post a Comment