
I don't know where he is getting it from but Mr. Nolan has decided that I am the Princess this summer who is pregnant and it is his job to help me out. Everytime we get gas, he and Nathan hop out to clean the windows, he runs ahead to open doors for me, pushes the grocery cart and kisses my belly. And yes, he calls me the pregnant princess! I really do love the fact that God gave me two boys first because I have never truely appreciated life through a boy's perspective and it delights me especially the two together taking cues from one another. And of course, there is the manly explosion when Daddy gets home! I also am excitedly anticipating the pampering the new princess shall receive...
2 comments:
That is so cute. I hope this comment posts. I think you have a problem with comments posting! We need a new belly shot.
Okay, it is fixed, comment away
Post a Comment