
"KILL A FELLOW!" yes, this is a coral snake! Left over from the zoo? Oh no! Gregg and the boys were just out in the yard. Our new yard in the CITY not the COUNTRY when they happened upon this fellow! Gregg caught him in a net and kept him in the garbage can until the guard guy picked him up to "donate him to the zoo" (we did not want the boys to see the demise of the snake)
. Nathan kept saying "he's so pretty, let's keep him as a pet. I won't touch him." So the snake books are coming back out for more education on life's dangers! I must also add thatthe next day at our friend's house in the COUNTRY, the men spotted a large snake in a tree and spent the evening trying to shoot it with a shot gun (so much for sparing the boys!) They never did catch the thing but they were well entertained! I am thinking Michigan is a great place to live!+
No comments:
Post a Comment