



Well, the big letter of the week in kindergarten is "T"! So what should you do? Have a "T"ea party of course! Nolan missed a half day of school taking Grandma to the airport (and Mr. Gattis) and therefore was sent home with a little teapot book with blank pages. He participated in the tea party at school (tea and cookies) but insisted on writing about "our" tea party because his teacher said you could have one at home. I had never once considered a tea party for my Monster Jam boys but why not? I was going to postpone it til the next day so I could bake cookies and fold napkins but the boys couldn't wait. So don't roll over in your grave Grandma Irene. We put a pretty cloth on the table, boiled water, set places, made pudding with gumball topping and peanutbutter crackers, and sipped tea from Great Grandma Irene's fine china pot and cups. The boys pointed their fingers and spoke in British accents. Just lovely it was! How did it end? Well, perhaps there was tea all over the table and a bit of flatus jokes and belches! I love my boys; there is always a twist to the feminine side! Next time, I think I will put them in shirts and ties!
1 comment:
Awesome! Monstermania Wonderboys! Don't let us girls have all the fun! Bet you made Great gma Irene tickled pink and blue! Love Y'all See U soon and we'll T Party again! Love Gma Sharon
Post a Comment