Monday, August 17, 2009

Third Grade Already?!

Nolan started third grade this morning. I can't say he was excited. He had tears in his eyes but held them back. It seems summer was too much fun and he will miss Aleah, Nathan , and "Mommy". He has also had some GI issues which added a lot to the stress. I went back at lunch with a Big Mac and was greeted with smiles and laughter. More smiles at pick up too . Especially with Bandit waiting in the car for him. Growing up just isn't easy.
Also in this post are highlights from our sleepover with our cousins, we had a water war, and sang:"Happy School Days to Us" with candles on our pencil cake! We have a 9th grader, two third graders, and two kindergartners this year!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been Blog Deprived! I fel th Love! welcome back! What fun! love the photos and comments! Wish we were there! God Bless! Love to all! Gma and Gpa