Time just keeps on marching! I can't believe my little man has started his student career! So fun to watch them grow and yet, a part of me doesn't want to see the baby go! He was EXCITED!!!!! Ready to learn and be big like Nolan. He is in Mrs. Phelps class at Colonial Hills United Methodist School. We chose here over St Matthews with Nolan because it is a half day program (2 full, 3 half), there is a 7 to 1 student/teacher ratio (14 total), and the program has an outstanding reputation. He will join Nolan next year at St. Matthews. You can see here that Aleah would like to join Nathan this year; I am not ready for her to move on from baby although I am not sure she ever thought she was a baby!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That's an Executive Smile!!! and Aleah looks ready and able to join the class! Love Gma and Gpa
1 comment:
That's an Executive Smile!!! and Aleah looks ready and able to join the class! Love Gma and Gpa
Post a Comment