





I know that all kids love animals and they all love to feed the ducks and birds but I think I will go out on a limb and say that my Aleah has a PASSION for animals especially birds. She inherited this from her Grandpa Pierre I am sure as he has the only bird sanctuary in Washington, MI! Aleah could not get enough of the gulls. We fed them and she did too but also was so amzied she kept walking and pointing.. Then God graced us with migrating pelicans that kept flying overhead and Aleah went nuts gooing and pointing! She was adorable! Also cute was watching her pick up the pretzels off the dirty sand and sit down and eat them with the birds. I just had to share these pictures separate!
1 comment:
A bird lady huh? That is adorable. I bet they were loving her too.
Post a Comment