Friday, May 9, 2008

These are the Days....











It has been a lot of fun around here lately, Fiesta, pigatils, baseball, a trip to the beach, watching Aleah try to walk, Nathan try to swim, and Nolan trying to hit a home run! I keep thinking, these must be the best days of life watching your kids grow and acheive new goals. They are still so young and innocent, they still believe Gregg and I know everything in the world (Nathan actually asked me where I learned about "everything in the world"), they are proud of themselves and of eachother, Nathan asks to pick Nolan up early from school so he can be with us, they are still scared at night and they always want to be cuddled. It is just the simple things and the together times that are so nice. I am looking forward to summer vacation when we will all be together all day. Of course, it has its moments but I am hoping parenthood is always this good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't make up for missing you, but reading and revisiting the photos help!!!! Enjoy each other x2 for Gma and Gma TOO! Wish we were closer to soak in the details first hand! love! Gma and Gpa