








That's right; Kick! Nolan is playing baseball and Nathan is playing soccer and we are having a blast at the games! I never knew sports could be such fun until I was on the sidelines cheering for my boys. All this time I thought sports were dangerous, boring, and they made you hot and sweaty. Now I think there is nothing better in the world then cheering on your man! And the boys? They love it as well. Nolan cheers on Nathan and Nathan and vice versa. Nolan even told the coach that Nathan needed the #1 jersey and so he is! You can see we also had a bike rodeo at school and a great birthday party with "Daisy Bee" the clown who did magic and painted faces. The boys insited Aleah participate as well and she was a trooper as usual!
1 comment:
Awesome and Fun PHOTOS!!!! A Slice of Life!!! Family 4Ever!!!! I am suprised that Nathan didn't insist on a Superhero on Aleah's cheek! Probably fortunate to get the heart???!!!! Aleah is as entralled with the boys as they R with her!! She is a Good Sport!!! Family at it's best---participation, celebration of each others endeavors, tending with inclusive love!! It doesnt get any better than this!!!! Great JOB mommy and Daddy! We watch with genuine pride and appreciate your dedication to FAMILY!!! love gpa and gma
Post a Comment