Love it !! Many of the same phots already in Nolan's B-day book !!! He might be 7years and 7 months b4 I finish!!! There are more pages in this story than I had remembered!!! Lots of 2-sided tape!!!! Hope all of you will laugh and learn!!! Gregg better review the DVD that came with his fishing lures!!!! Love to all --- really alive in my thoughts --- been cutting Your pics!!! and lovin it !!!! Smile !!!! love MomandDad
1 comment:
Love it !! Many of the same phots already in Nolan's B-day book !!! He might be 7years and 7 months b4 I finish!!! There are more pages in this story than I had remembered!!! Lots of 2-sided tape!!!! Hope all of you will laugh and learn!!! Gregg better review the DVD that came with his fishing lures!!!! Love to all --- really alive in my thoughts --- been cutting Your pics!!! and lovin it !!!! Smile !!!! love MomandDad
Post a Comment