
storm and walk into the warmth of my the house I grew up in complete with a goodybag on the dresser with chocolate, licorice, and bubblebath! I even got to sleep in and eat breakfast as slow as I wanted to with fresh coffee! Oh course, I wasn't really the guest of honor, as you can tell by the pictures, Miss Aleah was the hit of the show which was fine by me. It felt so good to see everyone and to have them delight in my little girl! That was the purpose of the trip. Unfortunately, it was a quick trip and the weather was COLD (even though all you MI folks complained, I reveled in the snow and cold, you do miss it when you are away) and we did not get to see everyone we would have liked. Also unfortunate is that we were so busy visiting, we forgot to take pictures. Not pictured are Uncle Skip and Aunt Mia, Aunt Pat and Uncle Patrick, Julie Skeleton (Goebel) and her cute little Liam came when the winds were 500mph and it was 1 degree out! The other cute bundle of Joy is Mr. Luke he was born two weeks after Aleah and is the son of my good friend from third grade Gina! He and Aleah played like they had known eachother forever (must have been all the pregnancy comparison phone calls). They make a cute couple and they let Gina and I visit for a very much needed long time! On the top is My other third grade buddy Amy and that is her son who could not get enough of Aleah (she has some handsome husband options huh? All from good stock too!) Notice Grandpa Pierre's birthday cake; I won't say how old he turned but Grandma Sharon is laughing so hard because she though the "medicare card cake" was a riot! The bright orange shirt he and Patrick are wearing is a club Gitmo shirt; "what happens at Gitmo, stays at Gitmo!" Life is fun when we all have a sense of humor! Anyway, it was so good to be home, so good to see everyone. I am very humbled by everyone's efforts to come see us and by all the nice surprises for the little princess. I am also sad we couldn't see everyone, it isn't because we did not want to. We love you all Michigan and pray for the housing market and jobs......



















1 comment:
Seems like only yesterday!! THANKS! for the Memories, Noel and Aleah! Your visiT was "better than prozac" ! But, we need an Rx now that you are gone!!!! Love, Medicare Mom and Dad
Post a Comment