




Talk about emotions, my baby has grown up years in one year of school and I know as kinder ends, we are entering boyhood as little baby habits are slowly fading away and he is exerting his independence. All good and necessary but a bit sad in a good way too. School ended with a mass and then report cards and goodbyes, we also had a pizza party the day before and a field day the week before. We enjoyed the year at OLPH and I shall never forget it. My first year home fulltime; a miracle and a blessing. We have made some good friends (Nolan, Nathan, and I) and we have grown together as a little family unit. Nolan and Nathan have really bonded and I am so pleased that Nolan never hesitates to include him in the big boy activities. Truthfully, Nathan is ready for kinder (but I'll gladly wait:)). Nolan has really learned a lot. Bedtime now includes Nolan reading a book to Nathan! Noaln also notices every single street sign and poster. And math is everywhere and truely his gift, he gets the answer before me quiet often! I am happy it is summer, even nicer to all be home together to discover and explore. I hope August doesn't come too soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment