Sunday, December 13, 2009

Potpourri






s





Just a bunch of random pictures and small adventures for the months of September and October. Note the baby bottle in Nolan's buddy's mouth; they all think it is sooo cute to act like Aleah! There was a trip to the river walk, shaving cream in the tub, and a cobra cake for Nolan's soccer party! The team's name was The Cobras so I took the challenge. I was elected team mom by default (I was absent due to Nolan's broken arm and found myself with a job). What a job, two incorrect t-shirt orders, trophies, cake, complaints; oh my! Drama. Aleah dropped out of dance classes because all she did was sit in the corner and yell: "I don't like it!" so we switched to gymnastics which was right upo her alley. There was a mother-son campout that was very cush but fun nonetheless. Nathan told me I did not know anything about camping because I did not bring pillows (it was intentional due to the 1 mile hike to the campsite)! Finally, the passage of time, Nathan lost his first tooth November 10, 2009! They just keep growing...