Ales are back in blogging action! Seems that three kids and baseball, and life will get you in over your head at times! Nolan made his First Communion on April 18th. A huge milestone in the life of a Catholic child! Nolan has been anticipating this since the first day of second grade when the preparations began. He took his preparation very seriously and glowed as the big day approached! The best part of it all was his sincere heart and desire to have Jesus within. Gregg and I are both very proud and pray that his faith will continue to grow! Uncle Paul (godfather), Grandma Suszan, Grandma &Grandpa Brunet all flew in for the special day. aunt Mia (godmother) flew in two weeks later to recelebrate at Emily's communion. Nolan woke up the morning after and begged to goto mass to have communion again! He also asked that I preserve his communion suit like I did my wedding dress!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Holy,Holy, Holy!
Ales are back in blogging action! Seems that three kids and baseball, and life will get you in over your head at times! Nolan made his First Communion on April 18th. A huge milestone in the life of a Catholic child! Nolan has been anticipating this since the first day of second grade when the preparations began. He took his preparation very seriously and glowed as the big day approached! The best part of it all was his sincere heart and desire to have Jesus within. Gregg and I are both very proud and pray that his faith will continue to grow! Uncle Paul (godfather), Grandma Suszan, Grandma &Grandpa Brunet all flew in for the special day. aunt Mia (godmother) flew in two weeks later to recelebrate at Emily's communion. Nolan woke up the morning after and begged to goto mass to have communion again! He also asked that I preserve his communion suit like I did my wedding dress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lovely! I ordered some Cancun pics from meijers! love mom
Post a Comment