
Nolan had been complaining of headaches and having to read with one eye closed so I made an appointment to have his eyes checked! In true Brunet and Ales fashion he has a slight astigmatism that is corrected with glasses. He looks very cute in them and he was really excited to get them! On the first day of school with his glasses, he was nervous about people laughing at him. Gregg and I came up with 100 politically correct responses and told him how adorable he was etc. I even googled famous people with glasses. His favorite was Sarah Palin!:) Anyway, his response to the laughter? "ijust laughed with them Mommy! Now they are used to me in glasses. It was okay!" I was really proud of him.
1 comment:
Nolan is very handsome in his specs! Indeed! Nice choice of frames! Very intelligent and grown up! Bet Nthan wishes he had a pair! Enjoy reading in style, Nolan! We love you and are proud of you! Love Gpa and Gma
Post a Comment