
Or mounds of dirt! Gregg had 12 yards of dirt delivered to the front door last weekend to add depth and flowerbeds to the yard and to encourage grass growth. Something I would not have ever dreamt of! Nolan had his first sleepover so he missed the first night of dirt digging fun. He is not pictured on day #2 because he rode his bike through the dirt pile and was in the back washing it when we took pictures! I am photoed the most because anyone who knows me knows I don't really get into dirt or garden projects but Nathan was having so much fun I thought I'd try it! It was rewarding but as luck would have it I was cut short by Aleah's need for milk...:) The rewards are great you can see by the bubble bath that followed! Also featured are Nathan and his buddy at Costco and the Texas Independence's Day parade in Austin where we spent last weekend, Aleah asleep in her favorite swing and Nathan and Aleah in the morning. Stay tuned for photos of and Easter egg hunt and Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Pierre are in town! Happy Spring!














1 comment:
Wow that looks like A LOT OF WORK. I bet you guys had fun to some extent! Great pics.
Post a Comment