Friday, January 25, 2008

Look Who Turned 4!!!!!

Ahhhhh.... to be young again! Nathan celebrated his 4th birthday this week. It has been quite the loong celebration. He first had a "Batman" party at Grandma Suszan's (pictured with the cupcakes), then Monday we had a party with all of his friend's at McDonald's (Monster Jam cake), next was his official birthday at home on wed with the Ronald McDonald cake that he doctored up himself for his "Justice League party", then another Monster jam cake and ice cream at preschool! When he saw that cake he just said:"For me? AGAIN!" He has enjoyed it and I think it was some much needed attention because although he loves Aleah, you know how babies are and it is getting to him a bit! He's such a charmer though, I could bake him a cake everyday! Unfortunately the week ended today with a 4 year physical and SHOTS! he has seen Aleah and Nolan get shots but it did not prepare him for today, he cried and cried and then said "that lady was MEAN! and YOU let her hurt me! It was NOT a shot, it was a NEEDLE! It hurts! How could you do this to me?" I then asked if I could take him to Target to spend his birthday $ on a treat and he replied " I am so mad, I don't know what I want to do!" Well, I felt like mother of the year:) We spent his money and had a lot of fun. We purchased a spiderman game and sand toys to use at the new park down the road that has a huge sandbox. He also very thoughtfully bought some trucks for Nolan (nothing for Aleah though). I can not get these pictures in order but here they are scattered, the blond girls in red and pink are Natalie and her Mom from california (see previous blog). Stay tuned for tales of a four year old and his family!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan!!! We celebrate You! What a great job decorating the Justice Leage Cake!!! Happy 4!!!!! We will have to shield the boy from the fact his Father, Mother and Gma have majored in "shots" and give 'em! OOps! with needles and love! Love hurts.Sickness sucks. Awesome cakes Noel!! you have a real talent!!! we comin 2 TX! Miss UUUUU! love oma&opa