Thursday, December 13, 2007

Its begining to look a little bit like Christmas......












Not by the snow or the 80 degree weather, just by the smile and joy on the faces of the kids. Nathan has got the number on Christmas this year! He is all excited for both the religious part and the "gift" part. Nolan said he didn't need anything as we have a lot (insightful). Nathan said "I want Lots and lots and lots of gifts:)) He also decorated the tree more than anyone and rearranges it everyday. He also includes all the manger characters in all the activities by moving them around the house and room. I have left Jesus out of the manger and will have the boys place him in it on Christmas Eve after mass, they are competing to fill the manger with hay by doing good deeds (hay is also removed for the reverse). Nathan just keeps asking when Jesus is coming! We don't have too many photos of the decorating, we were obsessed with getting the perfect photo for the card. I first went to Target to get professional photos in shirts ties and a pretty dress. Aleah would have nothing to do with that! I left an hour later FRAZZLED! SO, Gregg and I started early saturday morning and dressed the boys and Aleah, started a fire (heated the poor boys up) and ALeah had nothing to do with that either! Two days later with her in a Santa dress for two days straight, Aunt Kristin actually got the winning photo! Stay tuned for the winning shot but enjoy the attempts now!
By the way, Nolan has one item he absolutely MUST get: Instant snow, poor little Texas boy!!! The superheroes are Nathan and his buddy David, they wore there costumes to see Santa together!

1 comment:

kristin said...

Wow, she really was crying! Too bad you could have had some cute shots. I am so glad I got my name in there!